InFocus' Award Winning* AMP
All Metal Power Section Technology
A major advancement in PDM technology. All Metal Power (metal-to-metal) power sections are rated to temperatures greater than 200°C (400°F), so they are not susceptible to extreme temperature and most mud-related issues seen with traditional PDM’s. Metal-to-metal contact translates into much higher operating regimes.
* AMP: All Metal Power section technology was the winner of the (inaugural) 2018 ICoTA Innovation Award.
Say GOODBYE to Elastomer Issues
HELLO to Increased Utilization
Stator elastomer (rubber) is susceptible to a number of failure modes related to downhole conditions including:
• Rubber Chunking / Splitting - The most common failure mode. Chunking can result from mechanical stress and strain, fluid incompatibility leading to material breakdown, uneven growth (internal heat build-up) or abnormal shrinking. Rubber curing (hardening) will also accelerate this failure method. Curing is accelerated greatly with heat and can even be introduced prematurely during the rubber injection process itself.
• Blistering - Seen as a reaction to certain lubricants and gases resulting in what known as explosive decompression.
• De-bonding - Primers / Glue reacting to fluid and lubricants incompatibility or poor application.
• Seal (Performance) / Pressure Issues - Poor fit from one or more of the above conditions.
Specifications - RE|FLEX with AMP - All Metal Power Sections
Contact an InFocus representative for more information