FRT - Friction Reduction Tool
Featuring InFocus' Award Winning*, Patented
AMP All Metal Power Section Technology
The FRT - Friction Reduction Tool is based on InFocus’ highly successful AMP: All Metal Power section technology. Like the AMP, the Friction Reduction Tool is all-metal construction - with absolutely no elastomer present.
It is designed with double-shouldered connections throughout, and will operate in temperatures up to 456°F.
Currently available in 2-7/8” size, the FRT operates at a frequency of 4 - 12 Hz.
• Robust all-metal design with no elastomer
• Double shouldered connections with
• Temperature compatible to 456°F
• Pressure drop can be calibrated to customer-specific requirements.
• Any application where friction reduction is needed for a smoother operation
• Reduction of helical buckling and assists with optimizing WOB
• Compatible with all BHA’s in drill strings and workover strings including coiled tubing
• In wells with multi-phase flow (N2)
• For spotting acid or xylene during multi-step clean outs
• In HP/HT wells
• In all Geothermal applications
• With High Chloride produced water
• With Produced water with hydrocarbon present (condensate)
• With H2S present in the wellbore
FRT with AMP Inside.
InFocus continues to engineer new, exciting products based on our patented spinning metal technology.
Contact an InFocus representative for more information