HSRT Family (High Speed Reaming Tool)
The HSRT - High Speed Reaming Tool is a multi-purpose shoe that provides a variety of critical functions during the completion stages of each well section. The HSRT system can be configured to run as a high speed reaming solution for casing or tubular deployment, as a casing scraper or as a jetting tool for wellbore clean-up operations. Enhanced fluid carrying capacity making it the ideal candidate for casing and liner cementing operations.
Superior to conventional cementing and guide shoes, the HSRT builds upon their respective features by aiding in hole cleaning and clearing of formation bridges to land casing on depth.
The HSRT Multi-Purpose product line is a natural fit for vertical, high angle, & horizontal operations.
13-3/8" 9-5/8" 7" 5-1/2" 2-7/8" (4-1/2" not shown)
HSRT Tools feature InFocus' Patent-Pending
Impeller Drive System Technology
Features and Benefits
• First response to sticky hole conditions
• Fluid activated with drillable internals
• Very high rotational speeds achieved with fluid circulation down the string
• Better hole cleaning and debris removal prior to cementing
• Improved cementing operations in high angle and horizontal wells
• Low and uniform pressure drop across the tool making HSRT ideal for completion string deployment
• Choice of cutting structure and hard facing
• Optimized nose profiles are available for more aggressive operations
• Multiple jets
• Can be used as an alternative jetting tool for well-bore clean up and stimulations
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE
Contact an InFocus representative for more information